Booking Procedures for the Bouchie Lake Hall & Recreation Grounds
When using / booking the Bouchie Lake Hall and /or associated grounds (the “facilities”), the BLRC is requesting the following procedures be followed:
- All use of the facilities must be booked through the Facility Manager who can be contacted at 250.249.5508 or email@example.com
- Only the BLRC will have access to the Bouchie Lake Hall and Recreational Grounds for exclusive use at no charge.
- The Facility Manager should be informed immediately of any changes to the booking.
- All bookings must enter into a Rental Agreement Contract. Booking is not confirmed until a payment is received as per the contract. Even if there is no rent charged, an insurance fee may apply, unless User Group/Renter provides their own.
- Prior to booking the facilities, check the availability via the online calendar. All bookings will be entered onto the online calendar once confirmed through the proper paperwork being completed and payment received.
- Renters and User Groups will be required to provide proof of insurance (Certificate of Insurance) or have the option of purchasing insurance through the CRD (via the BLRC). Insurance must be for at least $2,000,000 and name the CRD and City of Quesnel as additional insured. Group User Forms must be completed. For information on the insurance rates, please refer to the facility Community Facilities Handbook.
For additional information, please check www.bouchielakerec.ca or contact the Facility Manager at 250.249.5508 or email firstname.lastname@example.org